SOQ International Academy Student Policy
- Enrolment is based on first-come-first-served basis, and will be closed when the class is full. Courses will commence only if there is minimum number of participants. Confirmation message will be sent (via email/whatsapp) only when the class is confirmed.
- All application can be done at our training centre at 277 Orchard Road, Orchard Gateway #B2-14, Singapore 238858 or online.
- All application MUST be accompanied with a duly completed application form.
- All application is expected to take responsibilities of their learning journey and to benefit fully from course. Full attendance for all classes is therefore strongly encouraged. Absence, as a result of unforeseen circumstances, has to be substantiated by medical certificate or valid documentary proof. Minimum attendance requirement of 75% is required to archive certificate.
- SOQ International Academy reserves the right to cancel, change Course dates, time, fees and trainers that can occur due to unforeseen circumstances.
- All payments are to be made in SINGAPORE DOLLARS (SGD), Cash/Cheque Payment should be deposited to SOQ International Academy Pte. Ltd.
- Full Fee to be made before course start date.
Cancellation / Postponement
- Course fee is strictly non-refundable, except when the course is cancel and no further date replacement by SOQ International Academy
- For postponement / transfer / replacement/ withdrawal of Course(s), a written notice to (via email/whatsapp) must be submitted and received by SOQ International Academy at least two (2) weeks before Course commencement.
- All application entitle one replacement for participants who have missed a class within 30 days. Any course fee paid will not be refunded if participant fail to attend the deferred date.
- Please submit your request to reschedule your lesson (via email/sms). Please note that a non-refundable administration fee of S$30.00 applies for every change request. The next available slot will be offered for programme/module rescheduling request.
- In the event of course incompletion such as assessment fail or attendance less than 75%, a full course fees is payable to training provider within 14 days.
- All lessons materials are not included for replacement lesson.
- Where refund is agreed by both parties, SOQ International Academy shall after receiving the Student’s written notice of withdrawal refund to the students the following sums within 30 working days.
- Admin fees of $50 or 10% of course fees (whichever is higher) will be charges for any course fees refund.
|% of (the aggregate amount of the fees paid)
|Only If Students’ written notice of withdrawal is received and refund is agreed by SOQ International Academy|
|100%||(“maximum Refund”) More than 30 days before the Course Commencement Date|
|50%||Before, but not more than 14 days before the Course Commencement Date|
|25%||More than 7 days after the Course Commencement Date|
|0%||More than 14 days after the Course Commencement Date|
Grievances and Feedback Process
- Grievances and feedback forms are available for students and can be submitted to the Principal or email at email@example.com
Student Confidentiality Policy & Security
- All Students’ particulars obtained are solely for the purposes of completing the course submission. We will seek consent from Students should their particulars be used for purposes other than internal marketing and billing purposes.