6 Months Work Study Diploma | The program offers students an opportunity to understand the technical know-how about starting and running his or her own business as well as the expectations of employers from employees especially in this ever-changing business dispensation. This program does not only deal with local businesses as case study. It is designed to use the international market scene to challenge students to being proactive, as employees are being give herculean tasks to deliver across various parts of the world irrespective of the challenges they face going across borders.
The qualification consists of 4 mandatory units with a total of 208 hours of Guided Learning (GL) to achieve the full qualification.
The mandatory module and skills the learner will perform are:
MODULE 1: Business Sales Communications
This course introduces learners how to handle customers in developing effective communications. The students will understand how to read body languages of the clients and solving customers complaints to achieve customers’ satisfactions.
MODULE 2: Marketing
This module shows the importance of applying marketing concepts to enhance organisational growth. The students will understand the benefits of studying marketing processes as part of management and gaining the customer trust through satisfaction as the end point.
MODULE 3: Digital Marketing
This module shows the use of digital technology to assist with sales and marketing of the company. The students will be able to understand and learn how to use the different channels online to achieve better KPI for sales.
MODULE 4: Sales Proposal and Negotiation
This modules will shows the different proposal stage and how to negotiate with customers. The students will learn and practice how to do a sales proposal, presentation and different negotiation skills. They will benefits with the practices in classes and learn with valuable feedbacks.
Mode of Trainings (Work Study Diploma)
Part-Time Diploma: Total 208 Hours
• Day class: 1 day per week on weekends or weekday with maximum 8 hrs per day
• Night class: 3 day per week on weekday with maximum 3hrs per day
Mode of Assessment
- Group project & business proposal
- Theory Examination
Who Should Attend
- New entrants seeking to switch into the business development industry and gain the competencies in manage a business
- Experienced learner who wish to upgrade their skills and qualification
There are opportunities for a graduate:
- Admin / secretary
- HR Manager / Executive
- Marketing Manager / Executive
- Operation Manager / Executive
- Business Analyst
- Human Resources Manager
- Sales Representative
- Financial Analyst
- Project Coordinator
- Entrepreneur/Small Business Owner
- Supply Chain Manager / Executive
- Business Development Officer
• At least 16 years old
• Academic Requirement: At least a Grade C6 (Min 50%) at O-Level in any 3 subjects or matured candidate who is 30 years old with at least 8 years of relevant working experience.
• Language Requirement: At least IELTS 5.5 or a pass in GCE ‘O’ Level English or equivalent
Training Provider: SOQ International Academy
Registration Nuber: 201723514D
Period of Registration: 09 June 2022 – 08 June 2024
SOQ International Academy is registered as Private Education Institution (PEI) with Committee for Private Education (CPE) SOQ has been appointed as one of SSG approved training organisations to deliver WSQ accredited learning programmes in the retail industry. Read More
Whatsapp 1: https://wa.me/6589027268
Whatsapp 2: https://wa.me/6587889618
Hotline: +65 69963383 (Singapore)
Venue: 277 Orchard Road, Orchard Gateway B2-14 Singapore 238858 (Somerset)
Recommended course for you: List of Courses